Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: 25 years from now...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you see some of the most recent McFarlane figures?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [DA]Burned in a mass effigy as the right-wing christian republican right has taken over with George W. Bush as dictator for life![/DA]

    ****forgot the winky face.... just funnin

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 10, 2004 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Biohazard ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see them as being 25 years older than they are now...

    I'm not sure I get what you mean. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dustier.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean how would we see the current crop of figures if we were looking back on them from the future? I dunno, I guess I'd see them as rare and nostalgiac. And some of them broken.

    I guess we'd also be seeing the new Leatherface figure on TCM's Vintage Toy of the Day....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHAHAHAHA!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just hope to be able to stay alive for another 25 years

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    most of the figs will probably be broken
    cuz of the easily breakable plastic hardening up and cracking [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see them looking like pieces of crap compared to the product being put out in 25 years. Compare the current McF figures to figures from 1979 and you'll get my point.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    no, I don't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •